Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

iPhoneography: Lazy Day Outfit



Whenever I go out to do errands, I put on my lazy outfit but I see to it I still look presentable and somehow fashionable with the accessories that I use. When I met up with the team of BAKED to get the cupcakes that I will review for my food blog, I was too lazy to dress up since it was also hot that day.

Here's what I wore and just an overview on how I dress up during those lazy errand days.


Since I was wearing a plain collared tee, I added a little edge to it by wearing accessories.


And of course, since I was meeting with a cupcake maker, I HAD to use my customized satchel bag from Studio Boheme.


Since I was just taking a cab, I wore my trusty old Chucks. I usually wear ballet flats but that is if I have my husband to drive me around. I am a bit paranoid to mess up my best shoes especially if I will be walking in the streets, vain, I know.

If you want to see the cupcakes that I was talking about earlier in this post, check out the feature and review I made on BAKED's cupcake in my food blog entitled Baked x April and the City.

6 comments:

  1. Aww.cute sis :) Ako naman pag naka cab nag heheels ako pero pag jeep or mrt, naka ballet flats lang or boots. hihihihi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color of your shirt! and it looks comfy too! i can relate to your lazy day outfit :)) haha! and your shoes look really cute btw ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang cute ng satchel mo dear!! hihi =) my sister have tons of sneaker and converse din. Puro heels nmn aq ska mga doll shoes. I will send you more accessories p! sna you'll like it! x0x0 =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your satchel! Cupcakes! :) Read your review about the cupcakes and nakak drool siya. hihi. Agree nga ako na pag errands, dapat comfortable yung gagamitin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice chucks! At first glance I thought you doodled over it. Haha! Well then, it's a default design :3 Cute satchel bag, btw (;

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you satchel too :)) Ang cute pa ng design.

    ReplyDelete